Thursday, August 31, 2006

Big Brother Veto King Dethroned

On Big Brother 6, James Rhine relied on the Power of Veto to save himself from eviction. But after losing a tense veto competition on last week's Big Brother 7: All-Stars, where he and Janelle wrestled over a voodoo doll, he was eliminated from the game. TVGuide.com caught up with James to find out how it was in the house without his girlfriend, Sarah (his secret partner from BB6), and why he turned on the Season 6 alliance.

TVGuide.com: How hard was it to be away from Sarah this whole time? Last summer you at least had her with you. James Rhine: Last year I kept thinking that having my girlfriend in the house was a handicap, and while it did handicap me in some aspects, being without her this time was [hard]. This was my first time being emotionally alone in the house, and I don't know if I ever really got over it. I missed her tremendously. Last year, because I was in trouble every week, I always had someone to just cuddle up with.


to view the entire article, click link below:

http://www.tvguide.com/News/Insider/default.htm?cmsGuid={C01794FD-0F1E-4CB0-A37B-C7C981A46FE8}

No comments: