Friday, September 01, 2006

All Star Devil Evicted

Dani the All Star Devil was evicted on Thursdays Double Eviction Show by a vote of 3-0. Hear what she had to show after she left the house:


Knock. Knock. Who's there? Danielle. Danielle who? Danielle Reyes, the first houseguest booted during last night's nail-bitingly exciting and extremely awkward double-eviction "Big Brother" episode. Following her dismissal, The Slug chatted with the surprisingly chill "All Star" player — and grilled her on that weird doorbell incident. Check back in a few for our Q&A with Colonel Sanders' new pal, "Chicken" George Boswell.
LISTEN:
Danielle Reyes explains who's the "All Star" devil.
The Slug: Danielle, why do you think you were evicted?
Danielle Reyes: It's hard to say. My theory is Erika made a decision. She said that everyone in the house is scared of me and no one in the house can beat me at the end. So it was really difficult for me. She decided to align herself with Janelle, who is basically indestructible when it comes to competitions and she knew not to piss off Chill Town. So I was the sacrificial lamb.


TS: Why did you align with Chill Town?

DR: I made a commitment to Boogie on day two because I basically had no one. We said we would work with each other and we did. At the same time, when I would watch those two, I realized they are probably gonna make it far in the game. I brought James in and I thought possibly we'd make it to the final four and then it would be a gentlemen's game. But unfortunately they got to us before we got to them.
TS: Why did you trust Chill Town? You saw their season, right?
DR: Because I had no one else to trust and they were huge targets. Boogie, on his season, he was not known for being a liar, so to speak. Will, of course, was. When I was playing the game I thought it would be best to keep Will because he would be a target before me so that's why I worked with them.
TS: You had a meltdown this week. What happened?
DR: It's hard for me because on season three I had Jason. It got to the point in season three, I didn't care if I lost because I had Jason. I made a commitment. When James left, I went to Erika. She said I'll be your Jason, you be my Jack. I took it very personal that she was willing to throw me underneath the bus for game reasons because I wouldn't have done that to her.
TS: What was the deal with ringing the doorbell to Erika's HOH room over and over?
DR: I wanted to talk to her again. But she didn't want to talk to me.
TS: What would you've done if she opened the door?
DR: I was gonna sit down and talk with her some more. Here I am trying to save my life!
TS: Did you know that she was in there? Why did you keep ringing it over and over again?
DR: Hopefully for her to open the door.
TS: How do you feel about going into sequester?
DR: I'm happy to get away. I'm happy that the game is over for myself, to be honest with you. I can't wait to see Howie and James and Marcellas.
TS: You were famous on your season for calling another contestant "the devil." Who's the devil now? (for the answer to that question, click the link below and listen to her answer at the bottom of the page)


interview courtesy of:
http://asapblogs.typepad.com/theslug/2006/09/danielle_here_i.html

No comments: