Friday, September 01, 2006

Chicken George Flys the Coop!!!

The "Big Brother" producers are sick geniuses. Last night, "Chicken" George Boswell came face to face with a Colonel Sanders look-a-like following his eviction. Boswell was still talking about it — and much more! — in our post eviction interview. And don't you dare think Boswell ain't afraid of going into sequester with Hurricane Howie, whom he helped to dismiss. Clucking after the jump.
LISTEN:
George Boswell's hilarious reaction to Colonel Sanders.

The Slug: George, what was it like for you in there?
George Boswell: It was really hard for me. The 13 other people all knew one another. They had gone in with friendships, alliances. Me? I had nothing. No strategy. No plan. No alliance. No nothing. Just me. And to go in there and make it as far as I did and to be stuck on this slop stuff, which it was just so nasty, it was an honor to get as far as I did.
TS: Why do you think you lasted so long?
GB: Probably nobody considered me a big threat in the game. Week three, when I got nominated, I didn't know what was going on. I don't think they knew what was going on. I think they thought, "OK. We're gonna call the guy out." I would've been gone on week three because they've never seen me play the "Big Brother" game. They didn't know what was going through my mind. I didn't know what was going through their mind. Keep in mind I didn't have nobody talk to me about the game until week six.
TS: It seemed like you weren't familiar with the other players. Did you ever watch them?
GB: I didn't. My jobs that I had since I got off the show were basically in the evening. I announced baseball games. I would do the club scene. And I worked in Las Vegas. So I never really got to watch it. I knew some of it, but I didn't really know the people at all. Besides, I'm not that type of person, anyway. I like to go into things and see what we can do working with little information.
TS: Why do you think everyone trusted Chill Town?
GB: Will is a master at manipulating the situation. He would go up after telling someone, like Janelle, to nominate someone and say, "I'm very sorry for that." He's got his puppy dog eyes. He's a very smooth character. What Mike "Boogie" has done throughout the game, he's rode on Will's coat tails. They've been one. That's been a big advantage for them. They've got each other's back. You know, Dr. Will's got that thing going on with Janelle, but that's what you would call the showmance. So I don't know how that's gonna end up.
TS: So are you, um, excited to see Howie in sequester?
GB: Excited? I'm gonna go in with one of them boxing helmets on, full head gear, mouthguard and everything. It's gonna take a whole lot of time for me to calm him down. Hey, I left, too. I didn't win the half-million bucks and neither did he. I was the one that set him up, but I'll have to chill him down. I'm sure he's probably still mad at me at this point. But, you know, Howie was the only thing I had to go with. It's all good.
TS: Maybe you should bring the Colonel for support?
GB: (Laughs.) Yeah, I'll fatten him up so he can't hurt me.



be sure to check out the audio of this interview, by clicking below...

interview courtesy of:
http://asapblogs.typepad.com/theslug/2006/09/george_they_did.html

No comments: