Thursday, September 14, 2006

Dancing With The Stars Episode One

We begin another season of this wildly popular show pretty much the same as always. Tom and Samantha are back as the hosts, although I don’t know why ABC brought Samantha back. I would have preferred a different host and had heard rumors that Lisa Rhinna would be possibly hosting but I guess for some reason, ABC wanted Samantha. Oh well, I guess we cant have it all. The judges are the same which is ok. I kind like Bruno, as he adds some comic relief when needed.

The line-up of talent for this year looked like it would be very good. I don’t know of anyone that has any professional dance experience (Stacey Keibler) but the season is young and I am sure some super sleuths will dig something up.
The girls looked impressive with the exception of.....


for the rest of the recap click here:
http://bbbut.proboards7.com/index.cgi?action=display&board=dwts&thread=1158258384

No comments: