Friday, September 29, 2006

Dancing with the Stars - Episode Three

I know I am late with this recap...please forgive me as I have been laid up with pnuemonia and I just have not felt like getting online for the past week. This will be short and sweet.

Monique - I thought she did an amazing job with the Jive, especially when her foot got snagged on her fringe of her dress and revealed a little more than most people wanted to see. She covered the mistake very well and continued on without missign a beat. This girl gets better and better

Vivica - Don't get me wrong, I like Vivica, but why did she get to do a tango when the other girls did the Jive. Her tango was good, but her diva little attitude and play to the camera is starting to grate on my nerves.

Willa - hated hated hated the outfit. The dance was not much better either. Although she improved over the last week, I found nothing about this dance remotely memorable. Maybe it was the outfit, maybe the stupid little hat....I don't know but I was not at all impressed.

to read the full tory, click here:
http://bbbut.proboards7.com/index.cgi?action=display&board=dwts&thread=1159536627

No comments: