Friday, September 08, 2006

First The King....Now The Queen

Yes thats right Big Brother fans...Janelle was evicted last night but not by a better player. I have to say not only was I upset that she was evicted, I was really mad. Mad at Erika. Janelle fell victim to a scum-sucking classless used-up piece of trash called Erika. I know I am being a little harsh, but I really thought Erika had found her brain and would redeem herself and kick out the man that has repeatedly used her all season. Greed beats out wisdom everyday I guess.

It appeared that Erika had finally realized just how bad she had been used and would get the last laugh. That is until Wednesday night when Mike Boogie was able to get to her and charm her again. You gotta ask, is Mike that good or is Erika that stupid. Since Erika chose a cheep piece of ass over the chance for redemption and the chance to repair public opinion of herself, I would say that she is just plain stupid. After figuring out what Chilltown had been doing to both of the girls, for Erika to still choose Mike Boogie over Janelle boggles my mind. I guess the piece of ass was more important to her than her dignity. She made the decision to throw the final part of the HOH comp to Mike Boogie so she would not have to honor her deal with Janelle. All I can say is what a loser. A scum-sucking loser! Erika will get what is due her when she gets out the house and Boogie dumps her faster than the speed of light. Reap what you Sow Erika!

At least Janelle can say that she is the best Big Brother Competitor EVER and she is still Americas Sweetheart.

Be sure to vote for Janelle to win the Americas Choice $25,000 prize. If anyone deserves it, it is Janelle.

To discuss Janelles eviction, click here:
http://bbbut.proboards7.com/index.cgi?action=display&board=bigbrother7discussion&thread=1157721822



To read the lived feed recaps or the recap from the show last night, click here:

http://bbbut.proboards7.com/index.cgi?board=feedsnow

No comments: