Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Interview with the Queen of Big Brother - Janelle

Exclusive Big Brother All-Stars Interview: Janelle
We chat with the blonde bombshell about her second season in the house.
by Staci Krause

September 8, 2006 - In Big Brother 6, the final three were Janelle, Ivette and Maggie. Ivette ended up winning the final Head of Household, despite Janelle's strength at competitions, and took Maggie to the final three. Last night, de ja vu hit in Big Brother All-Stars. Mike and Erika battled it out for the final HoH and Mike won. He took Erika and Janelle became the last member of the jury.

We talked to Janelle about finishing third twice, Will Kirby, her strategy and her time in the house. Here's what the Queen Bee had to say.

IGN TV: This is the second time that you went to the final three but could not win the last HoH and were not taken to the final two. Congratulations on making final three again, but how does it feel to be so close twice and not able to finish the deal?

Janelle: I have mixed feelings. I was obviously a huge target and I feel like I accomplished a lot just by making it to the final three, but to be so close to the money again, it is a little bit disappointing. I think that if I would have won that first endurance one, I could have beat Mike 'Boogie' in the Q&A and I probably would have won the whole thing. After I knew I didn't win the one with Mike 'Boogie', I knew I was toast.

IGN TV: Why did you agree to do Big Brother again?



to read the entire interview click here:
http://bbbut.proboards7.com/index.cgi?action=display&board=bigbrother7discussion&thread=1158098275

No comments: