Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Interview with Season 2's Monica Bailey

Monica, so you were one of the top 20 All-Star candidates:
I was one of the 20 All-Stars. They chose 14, and unfortunately I did not make the All-Stars, a little disappointed but not surprised.

So even though you were disappointed that you didn’t make it in the house, that didn’t stop you from watching this season?
I need to know why I wasn’t chosen as an All-Star and plus my two guys from my season, Will and Mike are there, so I had to watch the show. I had to support Season 2! They’re my good friends anyways outside of the house so I needed to watch them work their magic and I wanted to see why I wasn’t there. I wanted to see what was so phenomenal about these 14 people to see why I wasn’t there. So I am watching the show and I know everything that’s going on.

And based on what you’ve seen already, you feel like you should have been on there?
I shoulda been…I shoulda been. Just for the fire and keeping it real. Because everybody has been playing the game very scary except for Chill Town. They going for it, they playing the game. They didn’t get so caught up in the money so early. Everybody else was just getting caught up in the money. Everybody can’t win the prize, so have fun playing the game! Everybody taking the game too seriously and not playing the game. Everybody playing too scared. I don’t see enough fire! I wanna’ see some you know, lets get down, lets play the game, not let’s tiptoe around it. Let’s call you out, if you did wrong, let’s call you out and put you on front street and let everyone see how you really are! …But the downfall is all those different alliances.


to read the entire interview click here:
http://bbbut.proboards7.com/index.cgi?board=bigbrother7discussion&action=display&thread=1158095387

No comments: