Monday, October 16, 2006

Amazing Race 10 - Episode 5

Departing in first place at 1:47am, dating couple Rob & Kimberly open their clue instructing them to fly over 3,000 miles to Chennai, India. First, Teams need to travel by train to Hanoi and purchase tickets to Chennai at a travel agency as Vietnam regulations forbid the buying of tickets at the airport.Pulling into Hai Phong Train Station, Rob & Kimberly wait outside the closed doors as the remaining six Teams, including a thrilled last place Dustin & Kandice, descend upon the station for the first train to Hanoi at 5:00am. With all of the Teams back together again, strategies to get any advantage of a better flight begin to emerge. Still working strong as "the Back Pack", brothers Erwin & Godwin, coal miner and wife David & Mary, and single moms Lyn & Karlyn huddle over a map of Hanoi to determine which travel agencies they should visit first. After overhearing their conversation, Peter sneaks over to beauty queens Dustin & Kandice to forge a tentative alliance in securing tickets to Hanoi by offering use of his map in return for future assistance. Wary of Peter's motivation, Dustin remarks, "I don't trust Peter, but I know that when his best interest is involved, we're probably going to be okay." Walking back to his seat, Peter offers to tell 'the Back Pack where to find the closest travel agency, but, when they don't respond, he doesn't give up the information. Irritated, Lyn retorts, "Tell me and quit telling me you'll tell me. I'm not going to beg you for nothing because I don't need you for anything. Don't keep playing me to be stupid. I'm not stupid."

to read the full recap, click here:
http://bbbut.proboards7.com/index.cgi?action=display&board=racey2&thread=1161031445

No comments: