Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Dancing With The Stars - Episode 5

I know I missed last weeks episode....can you forgive me. I was still down and out with pneumonia and just did not have the strength. For those that don't know the outcome yet, Vivica was voted off. Her and Monique were in the bottom two, how I don't know. I guess they just don't have the fan base. I am not surprized that Vivica was there, what with her diva like attitude, but was really surprized Monique was there. Anyway, on to last nights show......

am not going to do a formal recap but basically tell you what I thought of each dance, their score they received and if I think they will be going home, in the bottom two or will be back next week....Emmitt & Cheryl - they danced last and danced a Samba. I thought they had the best dance of the night. I had always heard the football players were light on their feet and Emmitt can shake those hips! Cheryl is the best pro out there. I predict Emmitt and Cheryl will have the encore dance and will be sticking around.....their score was a 27

http://bbbut.proboards7.com/index.cgi?action=display&board=dwts&thread=1160593938

No comments: