Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Dancing With The Stars - Episode Seven - 10-24-06

Well last night was a good night of dancing, from everyone. We not only got tradional ballroom dancing but we also got latin dancing. All couples had to learn two dances and I for one thought it would cause the dances to be so-so. I was wrong. I think everyone did a good job, on both dances, except Jerry.Jerry did awesome on his Foxtrot. It, to me was his best dance ever, even over his watlz. But then he comes back out for the Mambo and totally hams it up and disappoints me again. I think it is time for Jerry to go.Monique was again great. I just don't understand who picks the music for these numbers. I mean come on, the song for the Pasa was so wrong. Sounded more like a pop/disco song. I give Louis props for being able to choreograph a dance to that music. High marks for Monique. I hope she is around for the finale, but I have a fear that her fan base is not large enough to keep her in. And how funny was it to watch Louis be subjected to a girls day with Monique and Ashely Tisdale. I was laughing my you know what off.

for the full recap and the discuss your thoughts, click here:
http://bbbut.proboards7.com/index.cgi?action=display&board=dwts&thread=1161784071

No comments: