Monday, November 13, 2006

Bachelor & Dancing With the Stars Recap

Dancing With The Stars:

Ok, I am a little behind here. About two weeks behind - sorry for the delay. Two weeks ago Monique was eliminated, not much surprise here. Although she danced well and has improved considerably, she did not have the fan base to keep her in the competition.
Last week, it was just the guys, Mario, Emmitt and Joey. They each had to do two dances and when it was all said and done all three were tied in the scoring. Each received a perfect score of 30 on one dance and a 29 on the other. Although everyone thinks Mario's tango was the best dance of the night, I tend to disagree. I though Emmits dance to Ride Sally Ride was much much better and more entertaining. So for the results show Joey was sent home. I think this was not a shocker either. Again fan base will make you or break you. So for the finale tomorrow, it will be Mario and Emmitt. Seems as though Mario has this pretty much sewn up and in the bag. I like Mario, watched him many a time on Saved By the Bell. In fact when getting dressed in the morning, I still watch the reruns, however I would like to see an upset and see Emmitt take it home. I really like Cheryl and can not stand Karina. Karina is just too smug and she needs to be brought down a notch or two. Who will you vote for?

The Bachelor:
There was no show last week due to the Country Music Awards, so I am not behind here. I will say tonight should be interesting what with the "forgo" dates. I think ABC will get the Prince to keep Lisa for drama and we will have a Lisa and Sadie finale with Sadie taking it home. She has been my pick from day one, let's see if I am right.

Check back tomorrow for recaps of The Bachelor and I promise on Wednesday or Thursday I will have a recap of Dancing With The Stars finale recap for you too!

No comments: