Monday, November 06, 2006

Bachelor Rome - Personal Opinion-Episode Six

So I am a little late with this....better late than never.Remember, this recap is for humor only and is brought to you from a friend of a friend of a friend.....for the more serious viewer that does not like a little humor, check out the other recap of The Bachelor....On to the recap.............
Im in California. Every time I call somebody, I say that Im in CA-LI-FORN-YAAAAAAA like the song from the OC. Yes I watch the OC. Thats not my pointy. Heres my problem. Last night at 7:40, I was about to pass out in my hotel bed. I was no longer vertical, and that is never a good sign. With the two hour time difference, on top of the daylight savings change, it felt like 10:40 to my body. Not to mention the fact that I popped up around 4:15 that morning...again…7:15 a.m. to my body…you can imagine the sleepiness that I felt. I wondered how I was going to make it through the show. Then I realized that the Bachelor does not come on at 8:00 p.m. in California like it does in Texas. ANOTHER HOUR! I apologize now for any random thoughts…or unfinished thoughts…that may follow. Everyone knows that I have the eating habits and bedtime of a third grader. Its just who I am. Loving me means loving all of me. Anybody going to buy the Kevin Federline CD today? Rock on.
SIMPLE DISCLAIMER:The following information you are about to read is of personal opinion. If this e-mail circulates to friends, family, enemies...that is your business. However, if you or someone in your address book happens to personally know, sort of know, know the brother/cousin of, thought you saw in the grocery store buying Halloween Oreos or have a nail technician that looks exactly like one of the Bachelorettes on the show...none of this is personal and Im sure they are all lovely people.
This episode is very exciting. Take home dates. Who will he choose? Lisa was the first to capture his heart, but he doesn t know about her plan. Sadie is all about her V-Card but doesn’t want to rest on her laurels. The Prince is impressed with the teacher from Miami and Agnes caught him from the moment he saw her. Lets take a whirlwind journey around the globe!

want more....click here:

http://bbbut.proboards7.com/index.cgi?action=display&board=bach8&thread=1162821919

No comments: