Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Show Recap Tuesday 07/10/07

Tonight's Broadcast: Who will win the PoV and will they use it to take either Carol or Amber off the chopping block? Will Eric accomplish his first assignment as America's Player? A flashback shows the first nomination ceremony. In the DR Amber responds to being nominated: "Kail has kids. I have kids. I would never put her up on the block regardless of anything. She's more worried about making the fairness decision. I mean, she can't come up with anything better than that." Next Carol gives her opinion: "I feel like Kail nominating me and Amber was the safest route for her not pissing people off not showing her true colors." But there's another person impacted by the nominations, and that's Jessica. Jessica would like nothing more than to have her junior high nemeses voted out, "This is working perfectly. I'll die if Carol is not evicted." Eric completes his task by telling Kail a made-up story about a girl with an eating disorder. Afterwards Kail said Eric's a sensitive guy.

While talking to Dick, Kail got some extra insight on what Dick is like as a father. "Where did Daniele get her great sense of humor from? She's a crack-up." Kail tells Dick. Dick tells her about his son, Vince. "For his birthday, it's like I love you, man. Took him to a strip bar in Las Vegas. Introducing him to all these things: Strippers, alcohol and gambling. I look at him and I go I OK, I may not be happy with what you're doing but I couldn't ask for any better of a son. He's like listening to me. He goes. 'Where do you think I get that from and why do you think I love you so much?' I'm like this heart to heart talk in this strip club, you know. It was very, very cool." Kail says in her DR comments: " I was a little bit blown away that a dad would do that." Dick's DR comment was: "The one thing that I do really have in common with Kail is being a parent. I just want to let her know that there is another half. There's two kids, you know. The other one that's not here I do have a really really tight and close relationship with. " Kail Asks, " Do they have tattoos and stuff like you? " Dick answers: " Not one. Not one."Kail: "He completely confuses me because the exterior doesn't match his interior. His personality is softer. He's more sensitive. "They show Nick as the house stud, flirting with Daniele, Amber and Jen. Then Jen tells the other girls that Nick tried to kiss her, and she pushed him away. Joe was in earshot and repeated the conversation to Nick. Nick goes to the kitchen to confront her in front of the others. She doesn't admit it's a lie, but the rest of the house are convinced Jen lied. Later, in the SR, Jen admits to Nick that she said it because she was jealous over Nick's attention to the other girls.
for the full recap, click here:

No comments: