Monday, September 17, 2007

Show Recap Sunday 09/16/07


Tonight's show is a clip show, beginning with the end, Dick and Daniele's victory. As Dick and Daniele settle down to eat a special victory meal from BB, they reminisce about that first day in the house, and some of the bad days that followed. After one of their dysfunctional moments, Dick tries to make things better, "I am a good person. I love you very much. Don't I don't ever, ever, ever, ever want to go back to where it was, ever. And I will do everything I can to keep that from happening. And I promise you that. And all I want is a commitment to you that you will just try. It has to start somewhere. It will take a little time and a little work but we can fix it. I love you so much. If you will ever know what a huge, empty space has been in my life without you. I think about you every single day. I never abandoned you and I never will. I might not be the greatest dad in the world but I'm trying. I never give up trying. Can I have a hug. Please. I love you very much, Daniele."

They wonder which of the two the jury will vote for. Dick tells Daniele that they'll vote for her, because she didn't individually attack each of them the way he did. They showed the morning tirade when Dick was trying to insure his eviction. Dick: "Good morning, Amber. Works in Las Vegas, 'cigars, cigarettes, cocktails?' 'And that's that. And that's that!' You are a disaster on two legs. Eric, how but, my friends, the biggest liar. You got everybody working for you. You will be joining me in sequester soon. Don't you want to kick my ass right now. Are you so scary, all 150 pounds of you, oh, I'm so scared. Oh my God. Oh, princess, how is your morning? How is it waking up to pots and pans in your ear? You are one ugly bitch. I promise from the on the life of your daughter I will make you so miserable every day that you are going to regret ever seeing me. Are you such a (bleep) Amber, let's go. Hallelujah, hallelujah! Let's pray!"
Of course Dick didn't see eye-to-eye with Amber and Jameka, calling them the hypocrite Christians. Dick: "I'm not going to back off. Why do we want Zach out of the game. He's a nobody." Jameka: "Zach already knows we don't [Bleep] Get along. What is your point what is your point." Dick: "I'm sure he appreciates that kind of language." Jameka: "Oh well, it maybe a sin but you know what, but you know what, I have his salvation. You are forgiven for lying. That is why you are ignorant because you don't read the Bible, you don't know [Bleep] About the Bible. Dick: "I know more than you do."

Daniele spent the first few weeks of the game connecting with Nick. It appeared from the night vision footage that Daniele and Nick first kissed was on night 23.
The other two love-birds in the house were Eric and Jessica. But she's from Kansas, he's from New York, will he move to Kansas? She seems adamant that she's not going to NY.
Those moments to remember include Jen crying over her picture, but the moment fans and HGs will never forget Dick dumping the ice tea on Jen's head, Jen destroying Dick's cigarettes and argument with lit cigarette.

Daniele feels Amber will be best remembered for crying more than all the HGs put together, Daniele reminds Dick that Amber thought of herself as "the pretty mom." Amber thinks she Top Model material. The Donatos also recall the moment when Amber goes off on Eric for telling Dick that he knows a secret that will turn the house, the viewers and her boyfriend against her.
Next they recall Zach streaking, and drinking bets, and the fun horsing around. The the crazy challenges, and the house mysteries: The mustard and the hinky votes... Dick thinks Eric, Daniele thinks Dustin and Eric, were the voters, and either Eric or Nick was the mustard bandit.

Closing thoughts... Dick: "So between the two of us, who do you think is going to vote for you." Daniele: "Who knows." Dick: "Well, one thing is for sure, that I know that we are both going to be doing is taking a trip to Europe, Europeness, a nice European vacation." Daniele: "Not together." Dick: "I'm doing everything I've wanted to do. I'm going to Scandinavia, I'm taking an African safari, I'm doing all the things that I dreamed about doing." Daniele: "How you can do all that with only $50,000?" Dick: "Touché. Daniele: "Honestly I never ever thought that both of us would be sitting in the final two. Looking back on things that have happened this summer, I remember sitting out there telling him no money is worth this. Nothing is worth everything that I am going through. But you make the most out of it even when you hit rock bottom. And where you can be is absolutely, absolutely amazing. " Dick: "We couldn't have made it here without each other. We stuck together, to the end, never wavering. I'm glad are you my daughter. This is like an enormous chapter in my life that I have wanted to live for a very, very long time. This is the dream come true. This is a happy ending. Nobody has ever done that before."

Who will win Big Brother Eight? Dick or Daniele? And and how will the houseguests react when the America's Player twist is finally revealed? Find out on the live season finale Tuesday at 9:00PM, 8:00PM central on Big Brother 8.

No comments: