Friday, September 14, 2007

Thursday Live Eviction Episode Recap 09/13/07

No BS tonight, Julie gets right to the matter at hand: "Welcome to Big Brother. It's day 76 in the house and we're down to the final three. Who would have thought Dick and Daniele, the estranged father and daughter team would make it to the homestretch? Tonight we'll find out if Zach has the physical and mental strength to take on the dominant duo. And by the end of this hour, the final most powerful HoH will be crowned. That person will then evict one of their house mates live deciding who they will take to the final two. "


"But first when we left Dick, Daniele and Zach they had just begun a competition called 'The Bunny Hop.' And while they thought it would be a walk in the park, little did they know it would become one of the most physically and psychologically challenging competitions in Big Brother history."

From the DR, Daniele says, :"Going into this competition I told my dad if it has anything to do with cold water I'm absolutely doomed." Julie: "Houseguests, how are you doing so far?" Daniele: "Fabulous." Julie: "Well, hold on tight, because you know what it takes to keep it a garden lush. That's right, it takes lots of rain." Daniele: "The water was honestly the coldest water I've ever felt in my life. It felt like melted snow falling on me."

Daniele tells Dick to distract Zach, Dick starts his verbal tirade, here's the clean version: "How did you fix that little -- that little with Jameka? 'Awfully white of you,' Zach. How did you explain that? I want to know. What about the other comment that you would like to own a midget. That was another really good one. Come on, Zach. You're quite a guy. Come on, do the teeth thing. You always do it when you are nervous. Those big old broken piano keys of teeth, your dad's a dentist and you got teeth like that? Got awful quiet all of a sudden. Come on, Zach, you don't have nothing to say for yourself. You had a lot to say the other day with your [Bleep] speech. The problem is that you have confusion when it comes to fantasy and reality. In your brain it's all confused. The game that's been played in the house is not the game that's been played in your head. Nothing to say, Zach? Come on, say something. You're -- you got something to say, you always do. You had quite a speech the other day. "

Dick's taunting only seemed to make Zach stronger. Zach laughs like a maniac, "Come on. I feel good. I'm not moving! Yeah, yeah! I got 40 tattoos to make myself mean! [Zach mocking Dick] "
Daniele is out. She's shivering and crying. Dick tells her no to worry. She bundles herself up with towels and runs inside for a hot shower. When she comes out of the shower, she returns to the BY. Wrapped in a blanket, she whispers words of encouragement to her father, "Remember, when one of us can't come through, the other one always does. You've got it. You know Vincent is watching you right now." Dick: "I know." Dick: "And I'm sure he's extremely proud of you. Right here, Vince. We're going over. Come on, old man. You've gotten this far. You're doing amazing. So good."
Daniele: "How are you doing? You can't move it? Can't you just stand there or no? You are doing so good. Are you okay?" From the DR Daniele comments: "Watching him up there in so much pain, freezing cold. I know I could hardly move his legs. It sucked. It sucked!"
"Oh, don't quit, don't quit. I know, I know. I know. I know. He's in a lot of pain. I can see. Because he doesn't have anybody here for him. And nobody cares. Hang in there. You're okay. You waited three years for this. Three years. For what, to go out like Kail? No. For this. For this. 74 days. Only a couple left. Whatever happens, it's OK. It's OK. It's OK. It's okay. It's okay. If you can't do it, it's OK."

At 2:20AM, Daniele tells Dick, "Whatever happens, happens." With that Dick lets go of the key and is out of the first part. From the DR, Daniele: "He stood out there for eight hours, this 44-year-old fart is what I call him. Of course it would have been nice to sweep Zach right out of the competition. But I'm still extremely proud of him, what he did. And it's OK."
Zach wins Part 1. Zach, gracious in victory, tells Dick he was incredible. Daniele brings Dick and Zach a stack of towels.
HoH Part Two: Julie: "Welcome back to Big Brother. After a grueling seven and a half hour face-off with Dick, Zach won the first part of the HoH competition. Automatically advancing to round three. Now father and daughter compete against each other. "

Daniele: "I walked out into the backyard and I saw two really big tanks of water. Building into it, I'm thinking 'OK, I can do this. It might not be that hard.' [Reading from the instructions] Welcome to 'Chain of Command.' Before you are two tanks. In one tank are the pieces to a puzzle. You must collect these pieces and transfer them to the other tank where you will assemble the red lines in order that the houseguests held head of household. The houseguest that correctly a essentials the puzzle in the shortest amount of time will move on to compete in round three where they will face-off against Zach to be the last head of household of Big Brother 8.' Once the time started I ran up the stairs, ran into the little tank and started grabbing the puzzle pieces. I'm not very good at like puzzles like that. So I was a little bit nervous." Daniele completed the puzzle, next it was Dick's turn: "Going into this competition, no one was looking to throw it. Which means that one of the other of us is competing against Zach."
In the end Zach revealed the scores: "Let's see who the winner of the second part of the HoH competition is. The winner will face me in the third and final HoH competition. And Daniele, your time is 24 minutes and 9 seconds. So Dick, let's see your time. 12 minutes and 48 seconds." Daniele: "That's embarrassing." Dick :"No, it wasn't easy. It was hard." Zach: "Dick, you won the second part of the HoH competition. Are you facing me." Dick: "I'm ready, man."


Julie: "Daniele at the end of the Bunny Hop competition, you showed incredible compassion for your dad. Ten weeks ago did you ever think you would have those feelings for your him? " Daniele: "Honestly, no. You know, coming in here, have said it a million times, you know, honestly I probably thought in the beginning that I really wouldn't care if he left at any time. It wouldn't have mattered to me. But coming in here, you know it doesn't change a lot of the things that have happened outside of the house. But it is definitely a steppingstone and you know, I'm definitely ready to look for the positive." Julie: "Nice to hear. Dick, not only did Daniele take you off the block a few days ago in round one she gave you permission to step down and let Zach win. How did that make you feel?" Dick: "Well, her telling me to step down it -- it didn't -- I don't know. The permission t didn't, like, really give it to me to do it. It was my legs were killing me. I was just done, man. I don't know how I stayed up there that long. Daniele was the reason I stayed up there as long as I did, for sure." Julie: "Zach, Dick verbally assaulted you for hours during the competition, yet you never lost your temper. How are you able to tune him out?" Zach: "You know, I mentally just, my legs were numb also and so I was just -- my whole body just got numb and basically my brain was numb too. So I just didn't really hear anything he had to say." Julie: "Thank you, houseguests. I will be back to talk to you a little later."

At the jury house, Eric and Jessica are more in love than ever. The other jurors have tried to give them some privacy. Jameka joins the jury and Dustin is quite disappointed it's not a Donato walking through the door. Jameka shows the DVD of the nomination ceremony. If you look carefully, you'll notice that it's only Dustin that verbalizes disappointment over Dick and Daniele's success, and cheers Zach on for making the speech about having the muscle to get the Donatos out, and maybe the others don't share Dustin's opinion, I found it hard to tell. See the Video http://www.veoh.com/videos/v1142365GMzBafnj

Dick and Zach will compete to become the final head of household. The winner must evict somebody on the spot thus deciding who they will compete against for the half million dollar prize. Julie: "For the last time this season, the power is up for grabs. Dick and Zach, as winners of the first two rounds, you are the only ones eligible to compete. Time to see how well you got to know your former housemates this summer. I will read the beginning of statements made by each of the six members of the Big Brother jury while they were asked at the jury house. For each I will give you two choices of possible endings. The answer will be either A or B. It is up to you to decide how you think the jury completed that statement. For every correct answer, you will get a point. The houseguest with the most points at the end of six questions will be crowned the final head of household. Are you both ready? Good luck.
Question one: Amber said, the moment in the house that irritated me the most was: A: When Jen cried about her picture. B: Being handcuffed to Kail. " The Correct answer was A, giving Dick one point. Zach, got it wrong.
Question Two: "Jen said the strongest competitor in the house was A: Daniele. B: Myself." The correct answer was B, no one got it right.
Question Three: "Jameka said the fatal error I made in the house was, A: Saving jen with a veto. B: Not looking out for myself earlier." Correct answer is B. They both got it right but Dick is still in the lead with two points.
Question Four: "Dustin said the most shocking moment in the house was when A: I was he evicted. B: Amber went off on Eric." The correct answer is B. Neither got it right.
Question Five: "Eric said, the funniest moment in the house this summer was, A: When Jameka told Dick that his mama was a bitch. Or B:, When Jen said I will now perform eating." The correct answer is a, they both got it right.
"And now here is question six, right now, Dick you are in the lead with one point more. Jessica said the person whose game play I respected most was A: My own. B: Eric's. Answers, please." The correct answer is A.
"Congratulations, Dick, you are the final head of household!" Dick, jumping up and down: "Yes, yes, we did it. We did it! We did it! We did it! We did it. We did. We did it! We did it! We did, baby! Yes, yes. We did it! Nobody could do it. We did it! We did it! Yes! We won! We won! Yes, yes, yes! " Zach: "Very nice." See the video: http://www.veoh.com/videos/v1142346fpAY6Xcn

Julie: "Welcome back to Big Brother. Just minutes ago Dick became the final head of household. Now he must choose to evict Zach or Daniele, automatically ensuring the other houseguest's spot in the final two. All right, houseguests it's important that we go through the formal step of this final eviction. Zach, Daniele in just a few moments, Dick will cast his vote to evict. You now have a chance to plead your case. Zach, are you up first."
Zach: "All right. Dick, I don't expect you to use this. I played against the best of the best. I lost to the best. Hopefully when you guys are winning all that crazy cash in the long run, you will think about investing in my inventions. Good job, way to go." Dick: "Thanks." Julie: "Thank you, Zach. Daniele -- what would you like to say?" Daniele: "What a summer! Night and day, who would have thought that we would have worked so well together. I know I wouldn't have. I honestly don't believe I would be here without you. I honestly don't know if you believe you would be here without me. But we're an amazing team, and I would be absolutely honored to be sitting next to you in the final two."
Julie: "Thank you, Daniele. Thank you both. Just a reminder, the evicted houseguest will have only a few moments to say good-bye, gather their belongings and walk out the front door. Dick, please stand and cast your vote to evict. There is no decision. Zach, you are out. Me and you, Daniele. We won this whole thing! It's done!" Julie: "It is official, Zach, are you the last person to be evicted from the Big Brother house." Zach: "Don't agree with your methods but it worked. Way to go, dude." Zach explained his method of gameplay to Julie. Julie showed the goodbye messages, and although not flattering, Zach was pleased enough that they had some warmth, and no hostility. See the video: http://www.veoh.com/videos/v1142373WTmSacJf

America, you've been playing the game all summer and you have one more vote to cast. Eric, America's player is on the jury but he is still working for you. Now it's time to give him his final and most important assignment. Who do you want Eric to vote for to win Big Brother Eight? Even though America's Player has been he evicted from the Big Brother House, Eric has one final task. That's right, America, you have the power to tell Eric not only how to vote in the finale but also who he needs to campaign for to win Big Brother 8. It's your choice, America.

No comments: