Saturday, February 23, 2008

Van's Thoughts

Ok, so Van has been absent from all the blogging lately and that needs to change, so here I am! Ready to spread my own brand of reality tv musings to the masses.

Big Brother 9

We've had two couples eliminated from Big Brother thus far, but here's an interesting thought: why didn't Sharon and Jacob go home? Why were they in sequester? Furthermore, where are Jen and Parker? No house calls, only their partners goodbye videos, and no more info from Julie Chen or anyone else?

I smell twist, otherwise why would the houseguests that are evicted first be sequestered? I'll be following this one closely.

Survivor: Micronesia

So far, this season of Survivor has impressed me, its been exciting, and I actually can't wait to see each week's episode. The relationships developped between some of the favourites so early on are very interesting, making me wonder if any of them hooked up at Survivor cast parties. As for the fans, they impress me more than I expected, especially considering Ozzy and James are on the favourites team. I'll be chiming in on next week's episode specifically so check back then for more ramblings.

1 comment:

Livingsword said...

Hi Van;

This season of Survivor may be the best, they have struck an interesting balance between changing things up to keep it interesting and keeping the “traditions” that provide consistency.

The relationships though are what always makes Survivor and this season is replete with the mysterious and strategic….

There seems to be lots of interest in Fans vs. Faves, I’m blogging about it and the guest visits are higher than I would have expected…

I’ll be sure to come by next week to read what you have to say….