Sunday, March 02, 2008

Sunday Nominations Day

All I can say is poor poor Ryan. Once again because one member of a soulmate group is a jerk and disliked by all they both have to pay. Allison and Joshuah have a huge blowout over her pretending to be a lesbian and him feeling betrayed, lied to and backstabbed. First off I dont like Allison. However why is there not equal yelling at sheila? This was part her idea and seems to me she is just fueling the flames around Allison.

Predictably Joshuah and Sharon put up Ryan & Allison and Matt & Natalie. No big surprises there. Allison did make a lame attempt at making amends with Joshuah but he didnt look very receptive. Ryan called her out on her behaviour. Calling her maniupulative. She thinks she is great at deceiving people and great at getting people to forgive and forget. I think she has way over estimated her abilities.

The more I see of Matt the more I dislike him. His whole conversation with Natalie about not getting attached. Sure cuddle me, give me favors but dont expect anything from me. Ugh And dumb dumb Natalie keeps doing stuff for him and to him. She can't be that desperate for male attention that she would willingly agree to this kind of relationship. Maybe she thinks that she can change him. Who knows but personally I really think she should cut him off. Just remain friends but no more cuddling or anything else.

The food competition was pretty funny. Making the girls dress up like asparagus. And then having the guys have to fill up crates with real asparagus to match the weight of their partners. LOL too funny. Everyone was pretty spot on except Matt. He guessed a bit under. So no carbs or feast for the hg. But they do get all the rest of the food groups. So we hopefully wont see anymore hospital visits from any of the HG. Unless Joshuah goes diva on Allison and breaks a nail or something.

I really hope the twist that Julie Chen hinted at last week is that the evicted HG get to come back in the house and its every man/woman for himself. Would be really hilarious to see the reactions of those left in the house.

No comments: