Monday, July 24, 2006

ATRTV's EXCLUSIVE interview with Amy Crews from Big Brother 3

1) What have you been doing since your stay in the Big Brother house?
After getting out of the BB house, I decided to move to Florida. I met my Prince Charming shortly after my move, and we were married in May of this year! I now live in Port St. Joe, Florida, and it is great!

2) You were recently married ....... did you have a big wedding? Can you describe a little about it ... colors, how big your wedding party was etc
I did have a rather large wedding. When we first starting planning it, we wanted to have it on an island that a friend of our's owns out in the bay. We were going to transport everyone out there by boat. But once we started making our guest list, we realized that the island idea was just NOT going to work. So we ended up having the wedding at our church - which is two doors down from our house and right on the water. I had 7 bridesmaids, 6 flower girls, and my cousin


CLICK HERE to read the rest of the interview.

No comments: