Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Interview with Holly King

1) What have you been doing since you were on Big Brother?
Picking my nose! LOL na I've been working on a documentary on my grandpa's life this week. I take care of him he's 95, and he in return puts up with me and my cat obsession. I've been enjoying the summer not all locked up, watching sunsets, boating, veggie burgers! I'm in acting school which I love !!!!

2) What are your latest projects?
I'm finally done working on my very own show, hopefully going to network in the fall. I booked a Colgate commercial last week, thanks to my uncle Larry whose my dentist! I also have a short film coming out at the end of the summer. . I was in some odd music video..but I don't consider that a real job really. My site.... which is updated with all the juice, all the time! Hollykitty.com. I do comedic skit's for a high profile group of actors, and directors, once a month called "Channel 101". The latest being "Fire Guys" at channel101.com. Also I'm an artist, and going to be working a new project soon.


CLICK HERE and go to the interviews section to read.

No comments: