Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Big Brother - August 23, 2006


I knew when todays show would be shown I would feel many emotions. You see I watch the feeds and also do live feed recaps. So I knew what was going to happen. However, I did not realize I would feel almost every emotion in the book. Anger, sadness, happiness, jealously and plain ole disgust. The show of course begins with a recap of the nominations made by Chicken George. Although most people thought the noms were I lame, I was actually happy with them. James was able to win the POV (or was it thrown to him) and remove himself. My only thought was how happy I was that George made a promise to Janelle and Howie to not put them on the block. But boy did my anger grow when we see Boogie strong arm George right before the POV ceremony and tell George to be careful of the Coup DEtat power that was still out there. Boogies tactics worked, because although George had planned to put up Will as a pawn, he changed his mind and ended up putting Howie up. Hence my disgust! I guess the greed for money really will make you do anything, even sell out your friend. So Howie was put on the block and then ultimately sent packing. I for one was glad that Howie opened his mouth at the POV ceremony and sort of revealed alliances. I was even happier when Howie let Boogie know just want a punk he was as he was exiting the house. Howie stood up to Boogie, yanked off his (Boogies) hat and threw it and then got in Boogies face, called him a punk and told him just what he thought of ChillTown and their word. It didn’t faze Boogie, as he went on to win the HOH and poor Janie was subjected to listening to the smug Dani and Erika cheer that Janie did not win HOH. They won’t be cheering this Thursday when their golden boy James walks out. Yep, Boogie nominated Janie and James. Two of the best players at this game were now going to compete head to head. James did not stand a chance against Janie, the perfect monster that Dr. Will Frankenstein has created. Or as he calls her Fem Bot Janelle. Unfortunately the sadness I felt was having to see Janie in the funk she was in following Howies exit and the HOH comp. The poor girl was all alone and the people she thought she could trust not only stabbed Howie but firmly planted a second knife in her back. Or as Will said, “I did not stab you in the back I stabbed you in the front.” I give it to Will, he is good. My jealousy came, when Will began to feel bad for Janie. He handled her with kid gloves, sweet kid gloves, and worked his charm to bring her back from the dark place she was in. His charm and charisma make me smile every time I see him. He has the cutest grin and I for one am jealous that I was not Janie during this time when Will showed the tender, caring side of him we all know he has. We all know Janie has a crush on Will, but I really do believe he has a crush on her. He is fascinated with her, amazed by her beauty, brains and strength. You don’t believe me, well believe Will. He told her she is beautiful, smart, funny and sexy. Don’t believe Will, I know it is hard to know when he is lying. How about believing George. He tells Janie she is beautiful, has a glowing personality, intelligent, has a wonderful smile and genuinely cares for other people. Last up on the show was the POV comp and ceremony. This competition was probably the most important one for Janelle and even for James, although James did not realize how important it was for him to win. He unfortunately thought he was safe. Will said it best when he said “If you think you are safe, you aren’t. If people tell you are safe, you aren’t because if anyone tells you they can play the BB game without lying, they are lying”. This competition also proved to be the most competitive. It involved voodoo dolls and a big fiery idol. You had to answer questions that the idol asked by finding a voodoo doll with the corresponding houseguests first letter in their name on it. Will of course looks for a way to throw it without looking like he was throwing it. Dani is the first one out, with Will and Boogie following second and third. But Boogie did help Janelle find a doll when she was having trouble locating one before he went out (my first real inclination that Will and Boogie just might be sincere in that they are working with Janie). We get down to Erika, James and Jani and we get to see just what a baddass Janie really is when she fights James for a doll, that ultimately ended up being the wrong doll. But have no fear she located the correct doll just seconds before James did and was able to eliminate James. The game ended with Janie winning the POV and getting hugs from everyone except James. He pushed her away saying she displayed poor sportsmanship??? Well I guess you know what is next. A segment on James complaining, and whining, and bitching, and did I say complaining about how Janie cheated. She stole from him and kicked him and assaulted him. He demanded his contract, a shrink and a lawyer. I think the shrink is really what he needed because he is losing his mind. But this is typical behavior from James. When something does not go his way, he cries foul (remember George saving himself). Thankfully BB showed a replay of the competition, several times, and showed that Janie did none of the above and won the POV FAIR AND SQUARE!!! The other houseguests even knew she did not cheat. Will had the funniest take on it…”According to James, she kicked him, bit him, punched him in the face, pulled out one eye and got out a pair of pliers and yanked out one of his wisdom teeth, but the way I saw it, she whooped his ass.” You gotta love Will!! The show ends with the POV ceremony and Janie removing herself and George being put up in her place. No surprise there as now the plan is to evict James, at least that is ChillTowns plan. They have not told Dani that her fair haired boy would be taking the first plane to the tropics.

I think BB gets better as the show goes on. I know Will gets funnier. Seeing him and Mike Boogie jumping for joy in the HOH room after Janie won the POV was too funny. I, myself was rolling on the floor. Janie has now realized that she can not trust anyone, even the cute, loveable and wonderfully charming (oops there goes my jealousy again) Dr. Will. She played him but good with her “down in the dumps, don’t have any fight left” routine. She knew it would work. I call that smarts! This Thursday should be a good show when James gets the shock of his life and realizes that he is not going to be in the final 4. I can’t wait to see the look on his and Dani’s face when the votes are read. I predict the votes will be 3-1 with our favorite Chen Bot, Julie, saying James you have been evicted from the house! Until Thursday, happy Big Brother days to all!! Oh and Will, if you decide to leave your girlfriend and Janie won’t give you the time of day, Call Me!f At least then my jealousy will be gone.....lol

No comments: