Friday, August 25, 2006

Big Brother Show Review 8-24-06


I was really looking forward to this show, because James was going home. I for one do not like James and I enjoyed watching him walk out the door. I do have to say he did leave like a gentleman, which is so unlike him since we all know his as a whiner. The show started the same with a recap of Howie’s eviction and as some call (not me) it his classless exit. We also saw Boogie win HOH, put up Janie and James and then we got another look at the infamous assault on James (**rolls eyes**). Thanks to BB for again showing us that Janie did not assault James. But we could have done without listening to James moan and groan some more.

You know the houseguests complain about going to sequester, but man I would love to go there. The house they are in, the view they get…WOW….I would say paradise for sure. Bring me another margarita, Please! Maybe they should send them to sequester like they do real juries…lock them up in some seedy hotel and eating take out, then maybe they would appreciate what they have.
We all knew Marcelles would bitch when he got to sequester but I thought he would at least lighten up a bit. I was wrong! It was great when Howie got to sequester. You could just see the green coming to Marcie’s face when Howie let his arrival be know. While watching the tape of all the comps that took place after Marcie left, you could tell Marcie was going to be his usual cheerful self (**rolls eyes again**). The best part of this segment was the end exchange between Marcie and Howie:
Marcie: Don’t call me Marcie anymore Howie, I don’t like it, my name is Marcelles
**pause**
Howie: ok Mar-jealous!!!
(at this point in the show I fell off my chair laughing so hard)

Pretty much the rest of show was dedicated to Dani trying to save her fair-haired boy (and I do mean boy…what man cries about a scratch on the hand). Will got concerned that evicting James would ultimately turn Dani against he and Boogie. He has every right to be concerned. I don’t think Dani will fall for his b-s like Janie may have. You get the typical diary rooms, where everyone gives their reasons for voting out Chicken George and James. But we all knew what was going to happen – James was heading to the tropics.

I think the only big surprise, for James at least, was that Janie did not vote to keep him. He actually thought she might still throw a vote his way. Maybe if he had not planted a knife so firmly in her back, Howie’s back and Kaysar’s back he might have stood a chance of a tie. No such luck. Our, or Dani’s fair-haired boy, leaves by a vote of 3-1 and we are treated to Dani’s tears, AGAIN!

The show ended with the, how shall I say this nicely…HO of Big Brother, Erika, winning HOH. You think I am wrong. Check out the feed recaps from late last night when Erika was all over Boogie in the HOH room and even offered him a “favor”. The BB cameramen even know she is a HO as they zoomed in on the letters H and O in the HOH room during this exchange……for more on the live actions…click the link below

http://www.bbbut.proboards7.com/index.cgi?board=feedsnow

No comments: