Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Dancing With The Stars - Episode Six

Well tonight is the night we find out why Sara Evans quit the show. I seriously doubted they would tell us anything other than cryptic reasons why. It's all over the internet on what is going on with her divorce from her husband, so I don't think I will even take the time to go into it. The only thing I wish is that everyone would shut up and quit judging her. No one knows what is going on inside her house and marriage and no one ever will. She apparently felt like quiting the show was the best thing for her and her kids. I hope Sara gets the peace she so deserves. Now on to the show......I thought this week would be a good week what with the disco group number, but to tell you the truth with the exception of Emmit and Cheryl, I was not impressed. Emmitt and Cheryl were great again tonight. Emmitt can really shake those hips and I have always thought Cheryl was the best female pro on the floor.Monique and Louis disappointed me. Although I thought she danced very well, as did Louis, I did not see the samba. Or at least not much of it. They got a 25 and rightfully deserved. Monique needs to stop with the gimmicks, like crumping, and stick to what she has been doing good so far.


to read the full recap, click here:
http://bbbut.proboards7.com/index.cgi?action=display&board=dwts&thread=1161205365

No comments: