Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Humorous Bachelor Recaps

I have a friend who has a friend, who has a friend...well you get the picture...that does her own special recaps of The Bachelor and thought I would share them with you. They are quite funny!

Episode One:

Let’s face it people…The Bachelor is back. IN FULL FORCE!
Oh I loved it. I loved every single minute of it. Was I embarrassed? Of course. Did I hide my face behind the sofa pillow? YOU BET! Classic. ABC threw back to the old school days and provided a nice crop of young ladies that are full of life.
So much material…so little time.

SIMPLE DISCLAIMER

The following information you are about to read is of personal opinion. If this circulates to friends, family, enemies...that is your business. However, if you or someone in your address book happens to personally know, sort of know, know the brother/cousin of, thought you saw in the grocery store buying Halloween Oreos or have a nail technician that looks exactly like one of the Bachelorettes on the show...none of this is personal and I'm sure they are all lovely people.


The Fairy Tale
I can already tell that the Prince theme is going to get on my nerves. Last year we were in Paris and everything was about the City of Love. This year, its all about fairy tales. Chris Harrison is a doll, but he drove me insane counting the times he used the phrase fairy tale during his opening monologue in front of the fancy Borghese Fountain on Borghese Street next to the Borghese building that sells Borghese Cosmetics. We get it. This guy is a Prince. Some girl he fake proposes to is going to become an almost Princess. A dream come true.
for the full recap click here: http://bbbut.proboards7.com/index.cgi?board=bach8&action=display&thread=1161205902



Episdoe Two:
click here:
http://bbbut.proboards7.com/index.cgi?board=bach8&action=display&thread=1161205973


Epsiode Three:
click here:
http://bbbut.proboards7.com/index.cgi?board=bach8&action=display&thread=1161206111

No comments: