Friday, July 13, 2007

Show Recap-Thursday 07/12/07

Tonight's Broadcast: Julie brings us up to speed on past events. Amber has the support of Dick and Dustin (they both trust Amber), Amber says she thinks she's staying. Carol even goes to Jessica for her support, although Jessica's not interested in helping her. Joe wants Amber out because he see how close Amber is to Dustin, and Joe wants Dustin out. The house is split and it's up to the Mrs. Robinson Alliance to decide which one goes. Julie talks to the HGs, concentrating on the six with the histories. Julie: "Dick, you've had a chance to spend some time with your daughter. How has that been for you? " Dick: "Kind of interesting. I've had -- at least we're talking, even if it is just on a cordial, real surface kind of a deal. It's baby steps. Walking in seeing her was so much fun. [sarcasm] Just kind of -- expected unexpected -- expect the unexpected. Yeah, and it was -- it's been so far, I don't know, hard. Julie: "Let me talk to Daniele what has it been like for you, Daniele." Daniele: "How is it for me? "Awkward!"I [Daniele figured Julie would ask this question and she jokingly practiced her lyrical way of saying "Awkward"] It's been, honestly, awkward and kind of uncomfortable. It's an odd situation to have to deal with in front of a bunch of different people. Luckily everybody's been really nice and really caring about it. So it's making it easier.


"Next, a biography of Dick as told by his son Vincent and his mother Charlotte. Vincent: "Well, 'Evil Dick' is my dad, and Daniele is my sister. My sister hasn't talked to my dad in the last two years because at one point he let her borrow money for something and she wasn't able to pay it back. And the way he handled it wasn't the best way to handle it. And she didn't like that. So basically she stopped talking to him for two years. It's been going on for so long, I don't know what my dad can do to change the situation between us."
Want to see video of the hoh comp? click here: http://www.veoh.com/videos/v782173Q3yb8BXP

No comments: