Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Dancing With The Stars - Elimination 2 - Strike A Pose

So tonight's elimination show starts as they usually do with a recap from the night before and we unfortunatley have to see Jennie's fall again. Poor girl, I feel sorry for her. She was really upset about it as was evident in the behind the scenes footage shown after the fall. Thankfully Derek gave her a shoulder and stood by her through it all.


Our encore dance gets us started and no surprise here it is Julianne and Helio. I for one always think the encore dance it better than the original because of the lack of pressure. I like these two somewhat, but I don't want Julianne to repeat this year. I would like to see someone like Edyta win this year. She deserves it.

Next up is a recap of the scoreboard for last nights dances and we get reminded that 5 couples all have 21. I say let's go to Vegas baby!

It's time for the first round of "who's safe" and at this time Tom tells us that Jane and Tony will not be present tonight as her mother has passed away. He goes on to explain the reason Jane is doing the show is because it's her mom's favorite show and she will continue with the show in honor of her mother. He also lets us know that Jane is safe as are Helio and Julianne.

Our musical guest this week is Queen Latifah. She sang an unrecognizable song, but did a good job. Victor Fung & Anna Mikhed were the pros that danced and they were of course awesome, although I did not like her dress.....

Our next two couples that are safe are Mel B and Maks and Sabrina and Mark. Then comes the audience segment and we have the usual gushing females over Cameron. This week we get Donny Osmond, who can't believe his sister can dance like that. And we also have former Bachelor Bob Guiney and his wife Rebecca Budig. I kinda figured she would be raving over Cameron since they both are All My Children vets, but she didn't, at least not in the segment we were shown.

Our professional dance this week is a tango. This time we have two couples doing a tango. I have to say I did not really like this tango that much. I always thought you were not supposed to break the hold on a tango....maybe I am wrong. Don't get me wrong the pros danced wonderfully but it just didn't look like a tango.