Tuesday, February 05, 2008

American Idol - Tuesday Feb 5th

Well tomorrow night is the final night of auditions and even though they can be really funny, most of the time they are just very irritating. I have to say I look forward more to the Hollywood round and then the final 12. I haven't watched much of the auditions before tonight. However I was really impressed with what I saw tonight.



The Florida Fair Queen (or whatever her title was) impressed me more than I thought. At first glance I thought "oh no here we go, another airhead who thinks she is all that because she has a crown", but she proved me wrong. She actually had a good voice.



The young girl who had just lost her father 2 days earlier was incredible. I don't know this girl was able to get up and sing, much less sing LeAnn Rhimes "How Do I Live" and dedicated it to her father. I know I was in tears jsut like Paula. Besides that being an awesome song, she nailed it and brought the passion that song so deserves. I hope this girl go far in the competition and is able to bring her passion to other songs.



The last one to blow me away was the rocker chick with the dual hair color. She had a great rocker voice and if she can keep from being over the top she should maybe make it to the top 12....maybe.



Other than those three, no one else blew me away, at least not that I can remember and if I can't remember them then they for sure did not blow me away.



Two of the rejects that stood out was the girl who professed her love for Simon and said she had a crush on him. This girl could not sing AT ALL. And she could not believe the judges thought she couldn't sing, but don't they all.



Also, the goth looking guy who appeared to only want to be there to give Simon a hard time stood. Another on that could not sing, but I was pretty sure he couldn't sing before he opened his mouth. His cockyness was too much.



So we have one more night of auditions and then we get to the good part of the show. Not the great part, but a better part then what we have been seeing for the past couple weeks.....at least in my opinion.



Care to discuss....what's your thoughts! Let's dish....



Don't forget Survivor - Fans vs Favorites begins this Thursday. After the show be sure to come tell us what you think.



bbfanatik

No comments: