Wednesday, April 16, 2008

April 16th Show Recap. Live Eviction

Live Eviction Night

Sometime during the week. Ryan and Adam called Natalie out on her playing both sides. Natalie swore her loyalty was with the boys as it had always been. Saying she would indeed put Sheila up next week. Later she tearfully apologizes to Ryan and Adam saying it was all strategic game play she had only ever been trying to protect them.

After the calling out Sheila is as convinced as ever that Natalie needs to be the one to go home this week. Adam and Ryan now arent so sure. Adam feels sorry for Natalie and Ryan says that Natalie has been nothing but loyal to him and Sharon has done nothing for any of them. Sheila gets seriously angry.

We get to see James arrival in the jury house. Chelsia is disappointed to see him. And he tells her that he was evicted because of her and the way she left the house. I don't think this is necessarily all true. He was a major target before Chelsia really had her bad behaviour.

The live votes doesnt go as I had thought it would. I was almost sure both boys would vote to evict Sharon and that would be that. So when Ryan cast his vote to evict Natalie I had to do a double take at the tv. Adam voted to evict Sharon which Left the sole decision on Sheila and I couldnt help but do a little happy dance.

Sheila evicts Natalie and I wanna dance in the streets. I am soooo happy she is gone gone gone. Natalie looks devastated and told Julie she is really upset with the boys. She really thought they should have known that she was with them and always loyal to them.

Ryan wins HOH after a tie breaker question with Sharon. This is a pretty predictable week. Ryan will nominate Sharon and Sheila hoping that either he or Adam will win the POV to keep the noms the same. If one of the girls wins POV of course Adam goes up. I am not sure who they would vote off for sure in either circumstance.

At this point my fav players are gone and I really dont wanna root for any of them. They are all pretty boring so I dont suspect any major drama over the next couple weeks.

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Your right, it will be boring from here on out. I hated Nat but I hated to see her go!