Friday, April 25, 2008

Big Brother Feed Recap 04/25/08

Just after midnight... Trivia!

1:25AM BBT: Feeds are back and Ryan and Adam are looking at the memory wall talking about the HGs. They say that James was coolest and it sounds like Chelsia, Matt and Natalie were good too but Josh, Sharon and Shelia were bitchy. One of them mentioned that the real hoops came out. Adam: “I dont give a fuck, I talk when I talk I ripped them hard, I think I’m fucked!" Ryan: "Josh saying I’m a fat ass and gonna eat the guinea pigs." (Ryan did always joke about that) Adam: "Wow James was great if he would of stayed he would of been great. Shelia making gay jokes at us, come on now! Josh, who the fuck show were you coming on you little fucking bitch." Ryan: "You gave it to him. The only one that made me very mad was Shelia, Sharon came close."

1:35AM BBT: We see Ryan and Adam talking but no audio instead we have BB Music. Then Adam saying, "Shelia, Natalie..." We hear Shelia again then back to no audio on feedsAdam: "Ryan i had your back the whole time."Ryan: "I wanted to be brutally honest to Sharon and Josh. I fucked you over because I wanted to be loyal to Adam and Shelia was easy to beat."Adam: "Fuck them, their fake, its over. Them mad at throwing comps its part of the game!"We hear Shelia complaining about Adam and Chelsia saying, “Yes” and we get FotH on and off.

1:33AM BBT: Feeds back Ryan and Adam talking and we hear Shelia still! FotH music with GP cam again. They must be having some issues because we keep getting FotH on and off and Shelia is yelling.

1:36AM BBT: The HGs talking about money evicted HGs get so we get FotH.

for more, click here: http://bbbut.proboards7.com/index.cgi?board=bb9




bbfanatik



No comments: