Monday, April 21, 2008

Sunday Show Recap.

Now that the only people left in the house are people that pretty much get along for the most part. I dont expect any big drama. I think this will be the most dull finale ever.

Ryan of course is the new HOH. He is starting to have his doubts about Adam. He saw adam mouth to Natalie right before the vote was announced that he had voted for her. Ryan confronted him on this and Adam denied it. Ryan knows he is lying.

I hope that Ryan sticks with his alliance with Sharon. I was really hoping he would use the POV to take Sharon off.. Put Adam up and then get rid of him. Because I am not so sure any of them have a chance of winning against him.

The luxury comp was pretty funny. I would have loved to smash bottles over Adam and Sheila's head. Ryan and Sharon won and got to see a preview of a new movie starring Cameron Diaz and Ashton kutcher. It looked pretty cute from the clips I saw.

Poor Sheila had to be chained to Adam for the next 24hours. I dont know who to feel sorrier for.

Nomination coming and everyone is trying to get Ryan to not put them up. In the end of course he nominates Sheila and Sharon saying that last week when things were unpredictable for him, Ryan said only person he could depend on was Adam which is why he nominated the 2 women. I thought it was lame but whatever lol.

I was hoping his masterplan was to put the two girls up.. Then anyone but Adam wins POV and takes one of the noms off the block so they can backdoor Adam. That would be my dream scenario. But who knows what will happen at this point. :P

No comments: